Welcome to the 2017 Middle School Fall Series
The series is hosted by Chicago Bounce, Pipeline, and Serve City. This event will be hosted one day at each location as follows:
October 28th -
November 12th - Chicago Bounce
December 2nd - Serve City
December 16th - Pipeline (SYNC)
Format of series:
- The series will be comprised of 16 Middle School teams from around the Chicagoland area.
- October 28th teams will play pool play, and single elimination tournament play to determine first round seeding.
- November 12th will follow the same format as above.
- After the conclusion of the first two days of game play teams will be placed in a gold and silver division (8 per division). They will then compete in a two day double elimination tournament in each division.
- Prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of each day as well as one championship prize winner of the entire event in gold and silver.
- Cost - $600 per team for all four events.
- Admission is $5 per person
- Concessions are available at each location
- Head Referee's on each court for pool play and playoffs